- Literally everyone in the movie is suffering from one sort of mental handicap or another, everyone.
- Never-say-die spirit is no match for millions of dollars in financial backing and technical expertise.
- Charlie can't decide which way is up.
- If Charlie's personality was described as a superpower it would be: engage in inappropriate action for the situation.
- Charlie sold a kid!
- Charlie almost gets kid killed in a junkyard.
- Charlie promptly abandons kid in junkyard overnight.
- The kid got over it? The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
- Charlie's girlfriend is pathetic.
- The Zeus PR team sucks.
- The dick cowboy had more screen time than Tom Waits in Mystery Men and that's bullshit.
- The story in Tron: Legacy was literally more believable in every way, we're talking fucking Tron here.
- For every can of Dr. Pepper you drink the 7-Up company will donate a nickel to fighting robot rehabilitation.